Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update "My Verra Crazy Life"

Just a quick update: The past week has been crazy hectic. I started a "real" job to support myself and my jewelry. I am now a newspaper delivery girl. Also have been fighting a cold and on jury duty.

My worries over my lack of income seemed to come to a head last Wednesday when I started having very bad dreams resulting in very little sleep thru this past Sunday night. And they were obvious financial worries about being able to continue my jewelry business as I would like too. I was thinking I would have to give up the shows and teaching to get a "real" job in retail. BUT I lucked out and the powers that be handed me a paper route on Sunday. Talk about the plum falling in the lap! This allows me to continue doing what I love and support myself and it! Of course all the stress and lack of sleep has resulted in catching a cold, but at least I'll be done with it until next spring.

Last week I went and left my camera in my booth at the market...this week I missed the time to go in and pack some stuff up to photograph...Luckily I was able to get into today as they were there. Sheesh, some days I tell ya!

I will be drawing and posting the winners of my give-away tomorrow. I apologize for not getting it done today and thank you all for your patience.

1 comment:

MoonRae said...

Hang in there and take care of yourself. Be sure and stay warm while you're out at the crack of dawn....
~smiles~
Sharon