Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Clearance Sale!!


above-Modern Bold Collection, Two-Tone Pendants & Earrings

It's that season again-Fall and that means a Fall Clearance Salein my Artfire studio, WillowWalker Designs!!! Fall is already here-about a month early for my area. The temps of cooled, there is a chill in the night air, the leaves are changing color and school starts after Labor Day. For me it is time for a little fall cleaning. Out with the old so I may bring in new. The prices have already been reduced and the sales banners put out. Take advantage of these great prices from now throughout the month of September. This is a great chance to start your holiday shopping!



I will be busy adding many pieces that are new to my studio, but not since late spring/early summer. I've been so busy this summer I never did get a chance to list all the Modern Bold Collection. All the two-tone solid colored pendants and all the matching earrings need to be photographed and listed. That is my goal for this week. Besides all those there are many new classic wire woven bail pendants, classic earrings and etched earrings that also need to be photographed and listed. I will be very busy the next week or two trying to get the listings caught up.
This also means I should start blogging regularly again too.

Other news I just mailed off my first submission for a juried exhibition for a gallery on the coast. Needless to say I have fingers and toes crossed that I make it in. I have long know that I would like to see my pieces for sale in galleries. So say a prayer for me pretty please!



No comments: