Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Thankful Thanksgiving

This year I am thankful for many things. My family, my friends, my companion animals. I am thankful for the roof over my head, warm food to fill my belly and a job to pay for all of it.

I am thankful that I have managed to overcome the many challenges and obstacles that I have faced this past year. May I continue to succeed and get better at all my "new" responsibilities.

I am thankful for the knowledge that makes me a master craftsman, er woman in stained glass. I had forgotten how much I love the colors of stained glass and am enjoying making pretties for the shop.

I am thankful for my clever fingers and my passion for jewelry making. It gives me an amazing sense of satisfaction to finish a piece of jewelry and find it exceeds my imagination.


No comments: