Friday, April 27, 2012

New Pendant

I have finally finished a new piece. Now to come up with a name for it.  I won't be listing it until after Memorial Day Weekend.  If you are interested please contact me.

This is my first piece that I've finished with my new tumbler.  I had to wait for my tax refund to purchase supplies.  ;)

I am planning on putting my shops on vacation from May 5th until after Memorial Day Weekend.  I will be busy making new goodies for the summer show season.  I have lots of sketches and tons of ideas.  Now if the rest of my gems would just hurry up and arrive!


At this point I am tempted to put aside all my older work (pre-August 2010) and start a new display with all my newer, fancier "Noveau" pieces.  I can always recycle the cabochons into newer pieces.



No comments: