Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finished Little Cabs


Here's a picture of the earrings I've created from my little, 6mm dichroic fused glass cabochons. I think they are fabulous.
I love the red ones with beads and crystals and I like the champagne/peach ones with small bead caps, the pinks ones are clean and simple. I had fun with the green ones wrapping them with some other small cabs I had set aside for earrings. Once they were finished I looked at them and saw a simple goddess figure shape so "Green Goddess Earrings" they will be.
Please comment on your favorites!
I'm so excited by all the possibilities that these little gems open up. So many different styles for wire wrapped earrings or combining them with other cabs. Or maybe several dangling off wire wrapped findings chandelier style. My brain is afire with all the possibilities! Not to mention the possibilities of combining them in pendants and with other pendant cabs. It took me a while to decide what to do with these with all the options I thought of.

No comments: