Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heading off for a Mini-Vacation!


I'm so excited as it is time for our annual mini-vacation to the coast with my Aunt. She is taking my son and I to the Oregon coast for a couple of days. We are going to Depot Bay and Newport. She hopes to go out on a boat. We always check out all of the galleries. I love getting the chance to go to all the wonderful galleries to check out what others glass artists are up to. Some of my favorite galleries are in Florence, my next favorites are in Newport and my son hopes we visit the aquarium there. I love going to the coast with her as we always have so much fun. There is always so much to see and do!

This is a picture I took on our visit to the coast last August. It was taken while walking up the trail to visit the Cape Disappointment Lighthouse. We visited the Washington coast, which included the Hoaquim, Aberdeen area, a visit to Ocean Shores and then Long Beach.

1 comment:

Cat said...

That looks beautiful, can't wait to hear what you'll tell us about it afterwards. Enjoy!