Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Dichroic Earrings & Pendant


Font size


















Here is the newest finished set! This is the pendant I had hoped to get wrapped yesterday. I had planned to list it and the matching earrings tonight, but had problems uploading the pictures. I'll try again later. I finally found a name for the blue set, Blue Dragon Scales Earrings and Necklace, courtesy of help from my on-line friends. Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions and your help!

My aunt left her eight month old border collie/lab mix for a playdate with our golden girl, Miss Lacy. We try to let them play together at least once a week. With all of our lovely rain my front yard is now a muddy mess. While my aunt and I were out shopping they wrestled and played in that mud. I came home to a "black" muddy golden. So I had to wrestle the poor terrified, 60 odd pound baby into the shower. To say she is scared of the shower is a bit of an understatement. She howled and cried throughout the process! I decided that my belated gift to my ex for his birthday was his bathed puppy.

No comments: