Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Two More Sets





















I have been MIA for the past two days. I spent the night with my aunt on Monday night. She doesn't have a computer let alone Internet access. Tuesday was spent running errands, delivering the Marketplace and is also Girl's Night Out. I had so much to do yesterday I didn't even get a chance to get on-line!

Anyway here are two more finished sets! Please enjoy. The first set has more purple in it than the pictures show. I will start listing tomorrow-or tonight if I don't have class to teach. I will be listing the earrings and pendants/necklaces separately. I will include the set pictures in both listings. If one desires to purchase them as a set I will refund the difference of a set price, $10.00 to $15.00 off the total price.

p.s. These are all still unnamed pieces! Have any hints or suggestions please leave a comment.

No comments: