Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blue Roses, Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings


Here is today's lovely new listing for the Elegance Collection-Blue Roses, Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings. A pair of of my handmade dichroic art glass cabochons in rich shades of blue and aqua. Wire wrapped into 14k gold filled frames and embellished with handmade gold wire roses. I've finished them off with matching handmade wire rose earwires.


I forgot to mention that the drawing for the giveaways will take place on November 10, 2010. The winning names will be posted here on my blog no later than November 11, 2010. (I do have jury duty November 2 thru November 15th. If for some odd reason I am tied up due to this I will draw & post the names as soon as I can!)


I'm only listing one new item per day due to the fact I watched to much Netflix and unintentionally used 75% of my monthly allowance in the first ten days of this month. (blush)

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Very nice stuff, i really like it :)

2 Good Claymates said...

These are beautiful! Love the unique design you created -- Gorgeous!

Jewelled Trellis said...

Gorgeous creation yet again. I just love the colors of your glasswork.