Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two New Swirled Pendant Listings



My newest listings, Pink, Gold & Blue Dichroic Art Glass Swirled Wire Wrapped Pendant and Chocolate & Amber Dichroic Art Glass Swirled Wire Wrapped Pendant!

As the holidays are nearly upon us I am now offering free shipping for the holidays!

A bit of very good news. I finally seem to have my karma cleaned up and am back in the good graces of the powers that be. I re-arranged my booth (stall?) at the Bend Indoor Markets. People were actually stopping and looking again and my sales went back up to where they were before I moved over four feet, against the wall and 180 degrees. Also my fannypack that went MIA three weeks ago with my wallet and ID turned up. Evidently I hung it on the fireplace screen at my BFF's apartment. Black against black. We all looked at and walked past. LOL!

No comments: