Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Last Five Listings




























First I'd like to apoplogize for not having posted for the past FIVE days. I knew I was behind a couple, but didn't realize it was five. hand to head.. I've been catching up on my reading and evidently lost track of time worse than I'd thought. I'm sorry. The next two weeks will be very busy as I have jury duty and have a lot of stained glass to make besides fusing to do.

Here are my last five listings in my Artfire Studio, Willow Walker Designs in order from the oldest to the newest.
1-
Chocolate & Amber Dichroic Art Glass Swirled Wire Wrapped Pendant
2-Mutara Nebula, Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings
3-Adjustable Rainbow Colored Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Ring
4-Autumn Leaf Orange Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Pendant
5- Amethyst, Silver and Purple Dichroic Art Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings

I hope you enjoy these!