Friday, June 4, 2010

Slideshow Of New Images Pendants!

It's seems as if my blogging is starting to become hit or miss with all I've been busy doing getting new product for the summer show season. My muse was a bit slow this spring. Combine that with having a short timeline cut in half I have been very busy playing catch up. I am getting there though and here is the proof-a bit of what I've been getting finished. Enjoy!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New Images Pendants
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my longest & dearest friends creates all of this beautiful jewelry. I am so proud of you, you have come such a long way! I love you & congratulate you on all of your AWESOME TALENT! Gorgeous work! Makes me almost cry to see this kind of talent!!! Thank you so much for all the pretties that you post!!