Saturday, September 18, 2010

Introducing Plurkfish!

I finished listing the earrings from the last batch of goodies I took pictures of.
They are now for sale in my Artfire studio, Willow Walker Designs. Now in the next night or two I will have to get some more photographed. I had a good day at the market, selling my "Apatite Gemmies Earrings" The first sold out of my new "Elegance Collection". Happy dance! My entries are safely in the mail and on their way to the Sage Gallery in Bandon, Oregon on the Pacific Northwest Coast. The coast is about a five hour drive from where I'm at in Central Oregon.


I want to introduce you a blog where you can follow the travels of a little critter named "Plurkfish"! You can follow along on his journey meeting new friends around the world on "the plurkfish travels!

No comments: