Friday, September 3, 2010

New "Elegance" Collection

I have been working on a new style, I'm calling "Elegance" These are fancy and challenging. I really, really enjoy making these intricate pieces. I love these pieces-this is what I want to do with my dichroic glass cabochons. I have many more designs sketched out and am excited about getting to sit down and make them. Three of these have been submitted for a juried exhibition in a gallery. "Golden Rainbows", "Fire & Ice" and "Flight". I have another week before I know if I made it or not. I sure hope so! So here is a slideshow with all these new pretties for your viewing pleasure!

p.s. This weekend is a two day show at the Central Oregon Saturday Market. I will be there for both days!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow design

No comments: