Sunday, September 12, 2010

Winning A Place In the Juried Exhibition!




Remember these three beauties? They were my entries for a juried art exibit in a gallery that will be held later this fall. Those that made the show would receive notification by e-mail on September tenth. Well Friday came and went along with Saturday. Disappointment since no e-mail from the gallery means I didn't make it into the show. I was already resigned to the fact I hadn't made it when I checked my e-mail this afternoon and guess what I found? My acceptance e-mail!!!! All three of my entries have been accepted. I will be shipping these off to the gallery this week. I am so excited! After the pieces arrive they will be further juried to see how the pieces compare to their pictures. There will be awards for the winners of this exhibit. At this point, for me just making it in is a large reward! To think my pieces will be exhibited for a month in a gallery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I am so proud of you hun.. you deserve the recognition!