Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Artfire Group Deal

In celebration of Artfire leaving the Beta version behind they are offering a one time chance to sign up for a pro account for only $5.95 (US)!!! This is a limited time offer and if a minimum 20,000 people don't sign up it won't happen. So now is the time to open that studio you were thinking about or upgrade to pro! You will need a credit/debit card to sign up for this.

I have been selling on Artfire since December of 2009. I love it. Less games and less hassles than other places. Once I started playing the re-listing game to "be seen" I quickly discovered I could spend way more than that without ever getting a single sale. I have made a lot of wonderful friends courtesy of Artfire and Artfire has always treated me right and made me feel valued. Customer service is great quickly responding to problems with personal touch.

So now that I've gotten you all excited grab your card and follow this link! Artfire Group Deal
sign-up!

No comments: