Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Editing Program


I recently started having some issues with my current photo editing program.  I'm not always the smartest when it comes to computers.  I think their is a glitch either in the program or possibly my pc.  I'm leaning to the former.  Anyway a dear friend recommended another photo editing program to me.  I am in love with it.  

The difference has been amazing.  I thought I had been taking some pretty good pictures.  Well I was wrong about most of the ones I have taken the past year.  They are good pictures except for one thing.  The majority of them are dark and dingy.  I am also able to control how the color looks.  I really couldn't do that with my old program.

I will be doing quite a bit of editing in the next few weeks and updating those listing photos as I also continue to stock my shops back up.  

So please keep checking my shops to see the new improved pictures and all the new pieces! 

No comments: