Saturday, July 18, 2009

Starfire Pendant & Stardust Earrings



These are the earrings I made last night. I'm very happy with the how they turned out. I've decided to name them "Stardust", courtesy of Jamie of Glasstastic Treasures.

Now for the naming of this pendant. I had quite a few responses,(YAY!) and have decided to combine them! Jamie of Glasstastic Treasures said, "Stardust. It looks like sparkling stars in the sky!", Arlene of Spirit Essence Art said, "The first thing that came to mind was "fire and ice"!" and Belinda of Bel Lee Beadz said, "How about STARLITE .....absolutely beautiful pieces and this second piece makes me think of a beautifully starlit sky.".

I liked the stars and the fire so I combined the two for the name of "Starfire". And now I have some great names for future pieces too. Thanks so very much for your help everyone!