Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cleaning Up My Home Enviroment



Adelisa necklace.  Fine and sterling silver handcrafted filigree necklace with a beautiful opalescent pink dichroic fused glass cabochon. (sold)


I am looking forward to having the energy and ambition to get my house whipped back into shape. I never did get the computer room, aka shop office finished.  Sad to say there are still parts of this house that I inherited that I have yet to completely go through.  I truly believe that this is the year I will be able to do so.

I am also looking forward to getting the yard back under control and growing a nice although small garden this summer.  Carrots, onions, potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers are at the top of my list.  I'd like to grow lettuce and spinach too.  The only green beans I like are the ones in a can.  I'm too lazy to grow peas right now.  I'd rather buy frozen.  :)

Speaking of gardening I can hardly wait to see the new bulbs I planted last fall bloom this spring!  I have some ambitious plans for the shop yard this spring and summer.  The water catch basin needs to be re-done.  I want to pull it apart and put it back together as a dry creek. I will continue working on transforming the "shrub" border into a pretty flower bed.  I have one shrub left to remove and a wild rose that needs to be moved.  I am sure I will go into more detail when the time comes to work on these areas.



No comments: