Saturday, January 10, 2015

Plotting Stained Glass Projects

Haven't had a lot of energy this past few days and until this cold bug is out of my system I probably won't.  So for now I am plotting some upcoming stained glass projects.   An iris oval is on the to-do list.  I have several tulip panels I'd like to make, but first I have to make the patterns.  

I have three tulips and three daffodils and a shamrock cut out.  The quail is soldered and now ready for patina & finishing.  I've put him with the rest.  Trying to convince my son to get the others foiled so I can get them soldered too.  

My goal is to fill up that large window I cleaned with a bunch of new suncatchers.  Tulips, daffodils, butterflies and hummingbirds.  Irises, crocuses and other flowers.  A small flock of baby quails.  A goofy snail and frog.   Some other birds, definitely a robin.  A parrot, cardinal and more.  I am sure I will think of more.  



No comments: