Four more pretties all soldered together. When I went and pulled out the quail I has cut I discovered another large butterfly suncatcher in purple and two little hummingbirds. The aqua colored butterfly needed a hook. At this point I am trying to wait until I have more pieces done so I can patina and apply finishing compound, aka "wax" to them. I'd rather trash one sponge and one piece of scrap material at one go than per item.
These are waiting their turn to be foiled along with another large butterfly in yellow. I started the orange butterfly years ago. I had just enough of the orange glass I planned to use for the edges of the wings and when I had one break wrong on me. I had to put it aside until I got more orange antique glass. Which I did and never got around to finishing it and am now I am out of it again. I used orange glue chip instead.