Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mental & Spiritual Self Care

Large dragonfly suncatcher in iridescent light blue glass and navy blue waterglass.  Custom order.



First of I'd like to say that for me mental health and spirituality go hand in hand. Without spirituality I cannot have a healthy mental state. Here are a few of the things that I am doing to improve my mental and emotional self care.

I am starting my day with a positive message to myself.  Reminding myself that it is a bright new day full of wonderful possibilities.. That I am worthy and loved.  That I am an amazing, creative and talented human being.

I am working on making daily meditation a habit again.  Remembering to be grateful what I have. Practicing "letting go and let God".  Remembering to ask my higher power for help. Squashing negative thoughts and emotions when they start cropping up. And last but not least is that by living my life right I eliminate anxiety, stress and worry.

No comments: