Sunday, January 11, 2015

Falling Off The Wagon

A pair of earrings I made last year.  Fine and sterling silver.  Bezel set dichroic fused art glass cabochons in emerald green and cobalt blue with filigree accents.  Love how these came out.  Sold them at the local Saturday Market last summer.

I fell off the no-junk food wagon on Friday.   Whoops....so I'll just have to climb back on.   Actually I think, that for me I did well.  I didn't expect perfection so I can forgive myself.  I'll do better and last longer the next go-around I believe.

I haven't done nearly as well on the soda as I would like.  and I probably won't until I've kicked the cold bug that is hanging out in my system.  I've been taking my Umcka.  To  me it seems as if it puts my cold on hold until I miss a dose or two.  So I suppose after Tuesday or Wednesday I'll let the cold take over so I can get it out of my system.  I have closing shifst as a checker Sunday, Monday and Wednesday this week.

I must admit I'd much rather spend the rest of my week cleaning out a dirty corner or two in my house, working on glass and jewelry instead.

I need to get back into jewelry making.  I miss it.  I just have to decide what my next project is going to be.   I am going to run an informal survey on my WillowWalkerDesigns Facebook page asking what jewelry item I should make next, earrings, pendant/necklace, ring or bracelet.  So please come vote on what I should make next!

No comments: