Monday, March 16, 2009

Puppy On A Sugar Rush


A picture of Lacey from camping at Winter Bend. She is "Queen Of The Rock"
Today I experienced a first-watching a puppy having a sugar rush. Unbeknownst to me, my son left a bowl of powdered sugar and strawberry jelly on the floor. Well she cleaned up a good portion of it before we discovered it and took it away. As I am rolling and bagging papers all of sudden she just starts zipping all over the living room! Running in circles, up on the couch, off the couch, and around the chairs. She was super energetic all of a sudden. After a few minutes of this I realized she was on a sugar rush! This lasted about 15-20 minutes and then she crashed and burned. She is not even that hyper when she first gets here in the morning! She was so cute and silly it was rather obvious.

No comments: