Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Little Cabs Earrings



I have spent the last several days making more of these little wire wrapped earrings They are fun to make and I think they have turned out very pretty. I just love the how they have turned out! I also think they show my penchant for bead caps, beads and crystals.

I have even manged to get them all listed on ArtFire tonight so they are now for sale.

I spent most of the day updating my ArtFire Studio due to all the exciting and new upgrades on the listing page. But now I can pat myself on the back because it's done!

AND lastly I am learning to use Mozilla Firefox so I can (hopefully) learn social bookmarking. I definitely found it to run quicker and loved the fact all the listing were automatically checked for spelling. I tend to get spelling errors from my typing. Also found that the autocopy feature works better than on Internet Explorer. Now if I can learn to run different tabs on it I'll be happy!

No comments: