Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dichroic Pendants & Blog Awards

Coral Dichroic Pendant

I am now including a ribbon or cord with every pendant I sell. Having put one on every pendant has really added a splash of much needed color to my display. And gives them all a very nice finished look. I have tried to color coordinate the necklace to the pendant when ever possible. I used some Lion Brand ribbon yarn for several. I love how the variegated ribbon yarn brings out the colors in the pendants like this one.








Now back to the next five of the fifteen Lovely Blog Award recipients.

6. Creative Things by April Monds where she shares what she & others have been up to.

7. Wildwood Flowers shares her hand painted wooden jewelry and other artists work along with her journey in life.

8. Glasstastic Treasures features the day's AF Crazy Train rider along with her fun & lovely lampwork beads

9. Simply Shiny shares this weeks fabulous finds, ArtFire Studio Owner Profiles and what is going on with her studios/shops.

10. Bella-Sweet shares her romantic finds and her lovely jewelry with us. She also has a love of soap, toiletries and candles.

Ten down and five to go!

2 comments: