Sunday, May 16, 2010

Zzzzz....What? Huh? Oh...

Just wanted to take a moment and post. I have been doing a lot of necessary physical labor the last three days and feeling it. This is the third night in a row that my hands have been stiff and a bit sore. Mostly just stiff, slow moving and tired with a pinch of soreness thrown in. I guess I'm going to have to get one of those thingys the guys use to strengthen their hands. I thought I had pretty strong hands but after all handling all that glass Friday, the weeding yesterday and today have just kept it going, oh and doing the Sunday morning papers. Actually I don't think it's a lack of strength so much as a lack of stamina!

I came home to a pleasant surprise yesterday. The templates I ordered and did not expect to receive until after next weekend are already here! Tomorrow I'll be getting my order from Rio Grande. We will also be returning to the competition's store for another load of glass. This time Urorboros and Bullseye.

And now that I'm feeling about three weeks behind I will lose a couple of days to recovery from having two teeth pulled on Tuesday morning. Hoping I will at least be able to sit and wire wrap. Or clean and re-price my stock. Next weekend is my last "free" Saturday until after Labor Day Weekend next September. I will be putting my shops on vacation once I start cleaning and re-pricing.


No comments: