Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ember Earrings


Here is another new pair of earrings I made a week from last Saturday. This lovely design only lasted one week! I saw a lady walking past my booth in a stunning jacket of reds and oranges on black. I complimented her on it and then said " I have a pair of earrings to match that!" And she came over and looked. She asked if I had a pendant to match and I replied no. She asked me to hold them for her so I did. While holding them I remembered I had my cabs with me and decided to make her a matching pendant. It was almost identical to the earrings except I used a larger cab on the bottom. Put on a chain. When she came back I showed them to her and she bought the set plus another pair of earrings!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post last night. I have started my fall cleaning in the house since my biological father-in-law is coming to visit. He will be here tomorrow around noon. Yesterday I managed to sort, clean, scrub, dust and organize almost all of the living room. Today I finished the living room and made my way through the dining room and the bathroom. I had hoped to get the carpets cleaned, but have ran out of time. Tomorrow is the kitchen. I'm not going to get as carried away with the cleaning for now. Just do the dishes, clean the counters, wipe the cupboards, sweep and mop. As this is becoming a list of blah, blah, blah I think I will call it a night!

No comments: