Wednesday, September 2, 2009


It just doesn't seem right to post with out a picture to share. This is another one of the pictures taken on our trip to the Oregon Coast.

I haven't blogged in a while. Mostly because I just haven't done anything worth writing about. My ex's (biological) father visited last week. It was good to see him and I expect we will be seeing more of him if things continue to go well for him.

Several days after that I went to the dentist as one of my bad teeth started to abscess. That killed my energy for a few days. I will be having all three of my really bad teeth pulled on the ninth. That is three less teeth to hurt.

I look forward to the cooler fall weather as I am more than ready to clean up my work area in the glass studio so I can start working on creating some more of my "dichroic doodles" pendants and earrings. I also have a variation of my "windows series" designed. I can't wait to start creating those and seeing how they turn out. Not to mention I have so new glass colors I need to turn into cabochons.

No comments: