Wednesday, September 23, 2009
This is a set I made from the cabs I made earlier this summer using a Sharpie marker and glass etching cream before fusing. I'm surprised it is still here. Lot of people have really liked it.
On another note I finally started using a few cathedral glass colors from Bullseye as they aren't available in Spectrum 96. All the colors have fused and dopped wonderfully except one. I have had a terrible time with their lime green turning cloudy either in the kiln of while dopping. I discovered Spectrum has a lime green thin. Dad ordered it and some new channeling bits for me today along with his order. It will be here tomorrow!