Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tax Prep

I haven't done anything very exciting today I'm afraid. Nothing new and pretty to share. I spent the majority of the day trying to get all my papers in order so I can get going on filing my tax return. I think I may have made enough to file. Yippee!!! I didn't make enough last year and it really felt weird. Also the downside is that my return is usually what I use to buy the supplies I need for the upcoming year. So I'm really hoping to get a refund so I can stock up on wire and hopefully get some more dichroic glass and of course something towards the credit card bill. I pulled (put away) "my" credit card last fall because I just couldn't stop using the blasted thing. Amazing how much less I really need without it!

Well back to the paperwork. I've almost got it beaten into submission!

No comments: