Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Bend 2010

This weekend was the weekend of "Winter Bend". We didn't camp this year. BUT, we did go out and visit with friends. I saw several friends I haven't seen in a couple of years. I just wish we could of visited longer. Also the weather was absolutely glorious today. Fifty five degrees (farenheit), warm and sunny! We took the dogs and stopped to and from the camp to let the dogs run. They had fun. Miss Lacy was so excited she plowed out of the blazer and left holes in the dirt in her haste to race. Brutus flushed a jackrabbit. Luckily for me the rabbit lost Brutus when he raced through some brush and Lacy missed him all together. Otherwise it might of been a while before we got back on the road.

I will be taking the next four days off from blogging as I am headed to Washington, accompanying my aunt to visit relatives. I should have lots of pretty finished earrings and more to start photographing, editing, listing and sharing!

No comments: