Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats Cookin'?






























First things first, this mama's gotta brag! My son had to draw a picture of his shoe in drawing class. I was really impressed when I saw it on the coffee table this morning and so was his dad and grandpa. He also got an "A" on it!

If you can't tell I did some cookin' this this morning! I ran the kiln and fired the 22k gold decals. They are all just lovely. I took a couple of quick pictures to share. I forgot to take the pictures before I put them away. Taking pictures of them on the black does help to show why I use white for the background though. The first picture is of all the fired pieces. The second is a close up. I was trying to get a picture of the cab in the top left hand corner. The green cabs to the upper right look really good unlike the left!

No comments: