Friday, February 19, 2010

Blue & Purple Honeycomb Dichroic Glass Earrings




















Today I managed to get these pretties listed in my studio. This uses up another cabochon set from "The Hoard". I've wrapped them up in sterling silver and suspended them from sterling silver earwires.

It really feels good to get some more cabochons out of the hoard. I look forward to getting more used up. I still have three more pairs of earrings to list that also came from the hoard. In addition to working on the hoard I started cutting cabs for earrings out of my stash of glass slabs today. I finished cutting out the last of the dichroic doodle cabs. And then I went to cuttings cabs out of the different colored ripple slabs.

I finally fixed the comments section on my blog yesterday. I changed my comment settings over to a pop-up window and it is working now.

No comments: