Friday, April 16, 2010

Purple Floral Dichroic Fused Glass Pendant


Listed this pretty Purple Floral Dichroic Glass Pendant this morning. With this piece I am all caught up on listing for the moment! This is one of the rare pieces I actually had to get pictures of in natural light so it shows red-purple instead of blue-purple. Yesterday the sun came out long enough for me to get the pictures taken.

I also managed to get the interior of the front display counter cleaned yesterday. That means taking everything out, dusting and cleaning the glass. Then I have to dust everything before it goes back in. Also cleaned the top of the fusing glass rack. It is finally starting to look better in the main room! Now if I can just convince dad to clean off the top of the display cabinet!

Today all this cleaning caught up with me. I was so stiff and sore this morning it took quite a while before I could get started on my next chore-pruning and feeding the roses. But I did get the ones in front of the shop done!

I apologize for not blogging yesterday. I got caught up in a computer game that I bought over a year ago. When I got home I realized I couldn't play it on my laptop. And dad's computer couldn't handle it. Now that he's had his computer "cleaned" and upgraded I was able to load it and start playing!

No comments: