Monday, April 19, 2010

Blue, White & Copper Dichroic Glass Bracelet


Bracelets are finally coming back into my studio! I will be listing this beauty in my Artfire studio tomorrow. I have a total of six cleaned, photographed and ready to list. So I have pretties to blog about for the week!

This dichroic fused glass bracelet is made of five glass links. Each link takes three pieces of glass and two jump rings all carefully tack glued and stacked together. After the links have been fused I have to clean the firescale off the exposed metal of the jump rings before I can connect the links together. Then I add a toggle clasp. I am willing to change the clasp if one prefers a different style. Me-I'm hooked on toggles for bracelets. In my opinion they are the easiest to do and undo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that...A LOT. I really do like that.