Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Festival

It seems like I didn't get much done today although that is not the case. I finished pruning all the rest of the roses. Visited with my cousin....and went and checked out a new show to think about for next year. I think it has the potential to be a good show. Assuming it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although with who is running it is may well be expensive.

Good news! I received my application for "Bend's Old Fashioned Fourth of July" show today. It is already filled out and ready to be mailed, But Dad's going to run it straight to the office Monday morning for me. I feel I have a very good chance of getting in as it is a first come first serve basis.

I did get started on cleaning bracelets so I can take pictures and get them listed.

No comments: