Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Birthday Bash Sale & Charmed!

First I want to share the "charmed" portion of tonight's blog. Then I'll share all the juicy sale info with you.

This week AJDJSS is having a "Charmed" promotion. We are promoting charms and jewelry made using charms by our guild members! On the guild blog there is an article on charms and more. So please take a moment and check it out!

Tomorrow is my birthday. To celebrate I will be having a sale in my Artfire Studio, WillowWalker Designs through the month of April. I have reduced my prices by 25% for my birthday! As you know I have been adding a lot of items to my studio and am in the process of adding a bunch more too. There are lots of nummy goodies waiting for their forever homes!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And here's to many, many more.