Monday, March 8, 2010

Red Dichroic Glass Drop Earrings




















I finally am rested up enough that I had the energy to have a photo shoot with the nine pairs of earrings I have finished. I will be listing one pair a day. I am starting with this pair of drop dangle earrings in red. I have these beauties listed in my Arfire studio and they are ready for a loving home! I will be holding off on the majority of the sterling silver wrapped earrings while I wait for my sterling silver earwires to arrive. Hopefully they will be here in a few days.

I am concentrating on stocking up on earrings for the show season. I also think I will be working on re-pricing similarly listed styles. Yes they are worth what I am asking. But in this economy I would much rather be reasonable and sell more than being a bit higher and selling less.
I also have a bunch of small pendant cabochons picked out that I will be doing a simple wire wrapped bail on. These will also be lower priced than my fancier wire woven bail pieces.

No comments: