Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lacey The Walrus Dog


As you know I think a post without a picture just isn't right. So I thought I'd share a recent picture of Daddy's Little Princess who is ten months today. Here is Lacey masquerading as "Walrus Dog", or "Saber Toothed Dog". (The title depends on who you ask in the family.) She is happily packing part of an antler. No, she was not allowed to chew on it!

Any way I have spent most of the day glued to my laptop re-organizing my pictures. Family still needs a lot of love, but that's for another day!
I did get all of my "Jelly" colored post earrings listed. Still need a few more pictures to fill out the listings. A good project to work on tonight.

Whoops! I didn't realize I had already shared this picture. Sorry. Must be a case of space brain from my fall/jump of the horse!

No comments: