Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tuesday's Work & Listings


Well here is all my hard work for yesterday! I cleaned out the glass case where I will be displaying my jewelry until next Memorial Day Weekend except for the two holiday shows I will be doing this year. I cleaned the dust and paw prints off the shelves. Cleaned a year's worth of accumulated junk off the top and washed away the dirt and nose prints off of the outside. (we'll see how long that lasts!)

Here is my first listing for yesterday, my "Winterberry" necklace, a brand new listing in my studio.

My second listing was a makeover listing for my "Harvest Moon" necklace.

The third listing was "Twilight", another new listing in my studio and a new color group of rings.

The fourth and final listing was another new listing, "Ancient Spirals".




No comments: