Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26 Of AEDM




Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving dinner turned out quite scrumptious. I fed us all well even if I do say so myself! I did the turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, jello fruit salad, corn, deviled eggs, cranberry-raspberry sauce and black olives. I don't like sweet potatoes/yams and so I don't make them. It is hard to cook something well when you don't like it. I keep telling others if they want them to bring them! My aunt brought a pumkin pie, whipping cream and a cherry cheesecake (pie). Her cherry cheesecake is my favorite. I remembered how to make the whip cream too.

Anyway enough with the food talk and on to my piece for the Art Every Day Month challenge. I made another cabochon trio necklace using chestnut brown dichroic doodle cabs, gold filled wire, beads and chain. I even managed to get it listed in my Artfire studio already. I have decided to call it "Chestnut Trio"

I do hope you will take a moment and check out my studio! I am offering free shipping for the holidays and have many different pretties who are looking for a new home!

1 comment:

Nora said...

What a lovely piece! I found my way here via a link from Mugsy's blog.
~Nora Lisius