Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 10 of AEDM Challenge & Poll


RASPBERRY RIPPLE PENDANT

Today I took this lovely pink cabachon and wire wrapped it in gold. This one worked much better than yesterday's. I used a heavier gauge wire. I have one more thing I want to try on this style. I will use a variation on how I have wrapped the fine wire on this piece and the last one.


POLLING
I have a question that I would like you to finish! Just leave your answer as a comment below. This question is about my jewelry. I get many comments about it, but not a lot of buyers. My question is this. " This pendant/ring/earring/necklace/bracelet is just beautiful. I love it! BUT I wouldn't purchase it because__(?)______. I would like to know why it is wonderful to look at but not to buy. All help would be greatly appreciated! I work hard and think about this daily trying to come up with designs that are more attractive and unusual that what is already out there and yet more appealing to the buyer.

No comments: