Sunday, November 15, 2009

Days 13, 14 & 15 Of AEDM Challenge







































I had to slow down a bit and take a break. I went out Friday evening with a friend and Saturday I went to a craft show that I didn't get into because the time limit snuck past me and then went to the movies with my boys. But now I need to catch up and share what I have been working on!

I liked my blue "Twinkle Hoops" so much I decided to make a pair in gold with forest green cabs. Then I made some with silver lever-back hoops with moss green cabs. Then I decided I needed to be able to offer handmade hoops in sterling silver and 14K gold filled. So I made my first ever pair of 14K gold filled wire hoops using the mimosa (coral) cabs. They were so much fun I replaced the silver lever backs with a pair of handmade sterling silver hoops! I will be adding these to my Artfire studio in the next couple of days.

I also had to include a picture of the small stained glass panel I just finished.




No comments: