Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8 of AEDM Challenge


Today I managed to get two items made for the challenge. I made a new pendant using a square cabochon in the same colors that I used to make my "Ice Queen" pendant shown in the picture. The other is a pair of earrings. I have these lovely lever-back style hoop earring findings in both gold and silver. I took a pair of my little, 8mm cabochons in deep blue and wire wrapped them in sterling silver making them into a pair of "charms" and hung them off a pair of these silver hoops. These earrings use are the same shade of deep blue as in this pendant and the one I just made!

I made a quick trip with my aunt to Aberdeen, Washington to deliver half a beef to my uncle and his wife. It is a 6 hour drive one way. We drove up yesterday and came back today. We split the driving, but I am totally exhausted or I would go take pictures, list the items and share them. I will be sharing them tomorrow though!

I will be starting on the new pricing upgrades tomorrow. Also I plan to run an unofficial poll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny to be reading your post! I live in Ocean Shores WA and I participate in AEDM! Wonderful jewelry!

WillowWalker said...

We had lunch & did the tourist thing in Ocean Shores last year when we visited. Lovely place!