Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5 of AEDM Challenge & Big Weekend Sale!


Well today is the fifth day in the challenge. One thing I had hoped to accomplish was creating a new piece of jewelry each day besides making suncatchers in the glass studio. Tonight I was just to tired after squabbling with my son. But........today in the glass studio I cut out another six angels. I I ground them and the one left from yesterday. I also managed to foil three of them. Tomorrow I will finish foiling them so I can get them soldered, cleaned and waxed. When I am making small suncatchers like these angels it is very time-saving to make them in batches rather than one at a time.

I have decided to have a HUGE sale this weekend in my Artfire Studio, Willow Walker Designs. I will take 50% off everything in my studio on this Saturday and Sunday except for my $5.00 rings. I will also be offering free shipping on all orders over $15.00!

No comments: